Tuesday 6 November 2012

TEM 105- Episode 105

Welcome to Episode 105 of The Extra Mile Podcast!

I know, I know. EVERY episode I swear the next one will be shorter!! And when was the last time I followed through on that? Been a while huh? But I ask you, after you listen to this episode, YOU tell me which GREAT submissions I should leave out? Huh?

Right smack dab in the middle of the fall race season, and as you would expect, LOTS of submissions from TEM’ers with their race reports. Color me JEALOUS!

Please check out the following stuff from today’s episode:

The World Wide Festival of Races
Derek on the Marathon Show
Nate’s Blog
Chris and the RUN RUN LIVE PODCAST
Stuart and The Quadrathon Blog
Peter and The Spikes 2 podcast

Thanks again for downloading the show and giving us an hour or so of your time.

We invite your comments, questions, and training updates either in a 1-2 minute audio submission to theextramilepodcast@gmail.com or by calling the comment line at: 206-339-6497. We would love to add your voice to the next episode!

Please subscribe in iTunes using the link to the right or download the show by clicking HERE.

Until our next episode, you all enjoy your Extra Mile.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kevin,
Much thanx & love for a phenomenal and all inclusive episode that truly captured the spirit of the love and passion of running. I was especially impressed in the way that you captured very inspirational submissions from independent races ans also those that chose to submit a WWFoR submission as well. A long episode, but worth every second of it. I was inspired on so many levels, which in the current state of my running, I'll take all I can get.
Thanx with the most sincerity I can offer for all you do to keep the run net community alive vibrant and relevant!!

Norm