Friday 12 June 2009

TEM 45- Episode 45


CALL THE SEARCH OFF! I FOUND HER!!
Well, well, well, look who shows up in this weeks episode. It's none other than my old friend (poorly phrased?) Marathon Chris!!

Check out this weeks episode for some other cool stuff you don't want to miss, or at least I don't WANT you to miss!

Stuff in this episode:

Chris (Run Run Live Podcast)

Marathon Chris

Steve

Gordon

Krister

Kevin

Martin

WORLD WIDE FESTIVAL OF RACES

Please feel free to send us your submissions to:

theextramilepodcast@gmail.com

or call out comment line at:

513-397-0525

Enjoy the show and have a great training week. Kevin, Chris and Nigel.

You can now vote for us over on Podcast Alley, or subscribe with iTunes.Get the MP3 of this episode here.

Peace....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just listened to your podcast and I like it! I hope to hear another in a couple of weeks. I'm sure Ill be training myself until then too. I am a runner pacing myself and basically just putting on the miles. I run my 11 mo old around in a jogging stroller and I also get to go out occasionally for a long run. I hope to participate in the Moxie Day 5k here in Lisbon Falls Maine. Well Ill be waiting to hear another show I wanted to call in after I listened too. Perhaps I will soon enough. Thanks and good luck!

NB said...

I like the milk carton! Nice touch. Ok, I've only called in once, but I JUST re-programmed your number into my phone so I'll call more often. I didn't have a great running week last week, so I didn't really want to share that. This week is going to be GREAT however and I'll definitely make the effort to call in and share my good vibes! Ok, you'll be hearing from me...