Friday 9 October 2009

TEM 53 - Episode 53



IT'S NOT THE MOTTO OF THE "WWFOR" BUT YOU GET THE IDEA!
After months of planning and training, it's finally here! The big weekend of The WWFOR!!
So make sure to download Episode 208 of Phedippidations before you head to your race and on behalf of over 1000 of your closest friends from 45 countries around the "Third Planet" GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A BLAST!!!
Please feel free to send us your submissions to:

theextramilepodcast@gmail.com

or call out comment line at:

513-397-0525

Enjoy the show and have a great training week. Kevin, Chris and Nigel.
You can now vote for us over on
Podcast Alley, or subscribe with iTunes.Get the MP3 of this episode here.

Peace....

3 comments:

chacogabi said...

keep it up guys! also I wanted to let you guys know about a really awesome race for all you trail lovers out there www.fuegoyagua100.com

Meilee said...

I so appreciate the podcasts! I promise to call in soon with a training update. You rock!

chacogabi said...

I love the extra mile podcast! I love listening to sheila, and susan's updates. keep submitting everyone! it keeps me company on my runs. And Kevin, this is one of my favorite podcasts for sure! I love the format! I just listened to the podcast where Kevin and his wife had twins! Congrats!!