Monday 17 March 2008

TEM 20 - Episode 20

THINK SPRING!!!

From the looks of the pictures Nigel took recently, I'd say it's a safe bet HE is!

Lets all take a ssllooww Extra Mile today and make sure we all take time to smell the flowers that are FINALLY blooming!

If you are running and training in an area where Mother Nature has been pounding you all winter, she should be in a much better mood very soon and you will LOVE the effect her good mood has on your running.

As always, send us your comments and audio submissions to theextramilepodcast@gmail.com or feel free to call our comment line at:

513-397-0525

Enjoy the show and have a great training week. Kevin, Chris, Nigel and John

You can now vote for us over on Podcast Alley, or subscribe with iTunes. Get the MP3 of this episode here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! I've only just discovered your podcast and the worldwide half marathon and am currently listening to your back issues. I'm up to episode 10 at the moment so the content is still about last years half marathon. I'd just got to the pary where you'ld started talking about what to do with the podcast now that the worldwide half marathon was almost upon you, I got really worried that I'd just got hooked and was about to be dropped. I have to say I'm really relieved to find that you're still going. I've signed up for this years half marathon in Oct and am looking forward to that. Thanks for the podcasts, theyre really motivating so please keep them coming.