Monday 1 February 2010

TEM - 60 Episode 60





YIKES!! WHAT HAVE I DONE NOW??


Too late to change my mind now! I bit the bullet and registered for The Chicago Marathon in October but (and this one is important so put that cookie down and pay atterntion!!) I AM NOT DOING THIS ALONE!


Hear me? I am talking to YOU!!! More on that to come but don't you go anywhere!

A few more cool things mentioned in this episode not to be missed:

James from EARLY MORNING CRUZIN

MixMeister BPM Analyzer

The music featured in this show is all from music.podshow.com, the podsafe music network :

"Run Away" by Alan Woodall Band

Enjoy your extra mile...

Please feel free to send us your submissions to:

theextramilepodcast@gmail.com

or call out comment line at:

206-339-6497

Enjoy the show and have a great training week. Kevin, Chris and Nigel.

You can now vote for us over on Podcast Alley, or subscribe with iTunes.Get the MP3 of this episode here.

Peace....

2 comments:

MarathonChris said...

Hey Kevin - took you and the TEM gang on my long run today and it was great to hear from so many folks!! Congrats on signing up for Chicago - I wish I could sign up too....maybe if hubby gets a good job after he graduates this semester, but shhhhh, don't tell him! Or course, I have told you I HATE training for fall marathons here in FL :-)

Will give the hotline a call soon....still need to report on my marathon PR at Disney!

Peace brother!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on registering for your next marathon. Kevin, I'm proud of you!