Wednesday 25 February 2009

TEM 37- Episode 37




GARMIN ENVY

I bet that, if you are a runner, you either HAVE a Garmin GPS Watch, or WANT a Garmin GPS Watch.

So whats so cool about them?Whats not so cool about them?
If you have one, please share your thoughts and opinions with the rest of us. Good or bad.



This weeks episode is chock full'O good submissions including some of your "Bucket List" submissions. Take us along on your next run and give us a listen


And please don't forget to send us your submissions with what you are up to and what your spring plans are. We really wanna know!


Send us your comments and audio submissions to:


theextramilepodcast@gmail.com

or feel free to call our comment line at:


513-397-0525


Enjoy the show and have a great training week. Kevin, Chris and Nigel.You can now vote for us over on Podcast Alley, or subscribe with iTunes.

Get the MP3 of this episode here.

1 comment:

elementsoferin337 said...

I have been VERY happy with my Garmin 201 and Garmin 405. I gave my 201 to my husband when I upgraded to my 405. It is really easy to use and upload workouts to either Connect Garmin or Motin Based.

Couldn't run/bike without it!